Friday, November 7, 2008

♥Burnin' up *spoof*♥

I'm hot...you're cold
That's probably because I'm wearing a...
jacket; and you want me to lend you my jacket...

*chorus*
And it's getting a little bit colder...
and I want my jacket back.
Right before I turn into an ice cube
while you're burnin' up
burnin' up with my jacket.

And now you're telling all
that that's your jacket...
High heels...
Red dress...
is all that I'm wearing

*chorus*

And now it's getting really really cold
and my jacket's still with you
Please give me back my jacket back
'Cause I'm really...cold

And it's really really cold
so please give me back my jacket
or else I'll go on and punch you
yet you're still burnin' up
burnin' up with my jacket

Now you won't give my jacket back
so now I have no choice but to kill you
I don't care if you will haunt me
'cause I'm now Burnin' up
Burnin' up with MY jacket...

No comments: