Friday, November 28, 2008

♥Lol, I got hit by a car!!!♥

Okay, you may think I'm weird that i laughed at the concept that I just got hit by a car...(actually it was more of a SUV) so I'll just tell you the story.

It was a thursday afternoon, just after classes/club and me and my friends, Krystel, Clarissa and Natalie with Natalie's classmate "Besa" we're near the covered courts of our school...
I'll admit we were in the driveway but I swear, we we're at the side..very side.

Okay, so Natalie was recording a message for her friend who was coming back to the country on Besa's phone (I don't know why his phone). So me and the others girsl were waiting for her to finish long message...

Okay so...I was just standing there in front of Natalie, across Clarissa and Besa and beside Krystel.
I think me and Krystel were talking about how long Natalie's message was...(I don't remeber but I know we we're talking, until the unthinkable occured.

Besa though mumbled "car" but since it was a mumble, me a Krystel didn't hear AND understand.

Then I got bumped a huge High School dude...I said "What the F...."
the dude hit me so hard and I didn't hear a sorry, I looked back to yell at him but I saw a CAR...!!!

My friends we're all like " Omigod, Michelle!!!" or "MICHELLE!!!!"

I was so shocked that it was a car I really thought it was a huge dude!
good thing was I wasn't hurt, I don't have any pain in my body and I'm not dead!!!!

hehe, I jsut laughed about the whole thing though...

LAUGH WITH ME EVERYONE!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
SORRY, I'M A BIT HYPER TODAY ON THE NET!!!

No comments: