Friday, November 7, 2008

Rant on the people BACKSTABBING ME

I cant say this in front of you...
7I
Cause I know you'll just think that I'm "papansin" or a "feeler" but I just can't handle the pain I feel inside anymore.

You people have no right to backstab me!
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!
Maybe in one angle you do, but you only know one angle of my whole personality, but you don't know All the angles of me.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME WHOLEY.

I can honestly say that I don't backstabb anyone...yes I may talk about them behind their backs but I say nice things about them. If I here someone say backstabbing someone...I usually either stay quiet or I defend him/her. (now you might say I'm mayabang or makapal ang mukha, but I really do that but I admit that I SOMETIMES slip) I try to talk to people whi I have bad feelings to or I just keep it to myself.

If you have to judge me, AT LEAST TALK TO ME... don't share it to anyone or else later THEY'LL BACKSTABB ME TOO, and before you know it... EVERYONE WILL BE BACKSTABBING ME.

7I, I really am so sorry if I ever hurt your feelings or kung nainis ko kayo. But PLEASE talk to me if you have a problem with me...
I trusted all of you...but now you backstab me, now I don't know if I can still TRUST YOU.

Backstabbing is the FIRST STEP TO GOSSIPING...

No comments: